Tickets / Admission
No re-entry to the festival venue is allowed after entering.
【Regarding COVID-19 Spread of Infection】
Depending on the development of the situation relating to COVID-19, in order to minimize the spread of infection, MUSIC CIRCUS may be postponed.
In such a case, we will report it on our website, SNS, etc. Please keep your ticket in a safe place as it will be valid for the postponed event. If you would like a refund, please check the website for information, after the postponement schedule is decided.
- Ticket supplies are limited. When tickets are sold out, no tickets will be sold at the door.
- Artist performance dates and time slots are subject to change. No refunds will be given for lineup changes or cancellations by artists.
- A single ticket cannot be shared by multiple people. Ticket purchasers shall not resell, transfer, or auction off tickets. Tickets acquired through second-hand sale may be declined.
- Lost or damaged tickets will not be reissued, even with proof of purchase (including certificates, receipts, or tickets purchased together).
- Some areas of the festival ground require a special type of ticket for entry. Please verify your ticket type at the time of purchase.
- Lost or broken wristbands will not be reissued for any reason. Anyone without a wristband will be ejected from the venue. Please wear wristbands until conclusion of the festival.
- Accessible viewing areas are available for guests with disabilities. Standard ticket purchase is required to enter these areas.
- Pets are not allowed within the venue. Furthermore, there is no on-site holding area for pets.
- In the event of rescheduling or cancellation due to disaster (earthquake, typhoon, volcanic eruption, war, terrorism, etc.), tickets will not be refunded.