Please Read Carefully Before Purchasing
No re-entry to the festival venue is allowed after entering.
【Regarding COVID-19 Spread of Infection】
Depending on the development of the situation relating to COVID-19, in order to minimize the spread of infection, MUSIC CIRCUS may be postponed.
In such a case, we will report it on our website, SNS, etc. Please keep your ticket in a safe place as it will be valid for the postponed event. If you would like a refund, please check the website for information, after the postponement schedule is decided.
- Must be 6+ to enter the venue. Children under 6 are not permitted even with an accompanying guardian.
- At the time of entry, a separate purchase of 2 drink tickets (¥1,000) is necessary. Ticket will be exchanged for a wristband.
- No refunds for tickets purchased accidentally or mistakenly. Please check carefully before making your purchase.
- Those who wish to consume alcohol or smoke within the venue must be able to produce a valid photo ID.
Tickets and Wristbands
- The earlier you purchase your ticket, the cheaper it will be.
- There are two types of tickets: Admission and Premium. Please check carefully before making your purchase. Buying the Premium ticket alone does not include entry to venue.
- If the advanced sale and general admission tickets sell out, we will not offer same-day tickets.
- A single ticket cannot be shared by multiple people. Ticket purchasers shall not resell, transfer, or auction off tickets. Tickets acquired through second-hand sale may be declined.
- Lost or damaged tickets will not be reissued, even with proof of purchase (including certificates, receipts, or tickets purchased together).
- Some areas of the festival ground require a special type of ticket for entry. Please verify your ticket type at the time of purchase.
- Lost or broken wristbands will not be reissued for any reason. Anyone without a wristband will be ejected from the venue. Please wear wristbands until conclusion of the festival.
- Artist performance dates and time slots are subject to change. No refunds will be given for lineup changes or cancellations by artists.
- Separate purchase of admission ticket is necessary. No entry with only a Premium ticket.
- The Premium ticket will allow entry in the stage-front area.
- No refunds offered on tickets bought mistakenly, or for other reasons, such as artists changing.
- When purchasing a group discount ticket, only one physical ticket is issued. Make sure the entire group is present when entering the venue.
- Admission in separate groups will not be permitted under any circumstances.
- Group discount and student discount cannot be combined.
Student Discount (22 years old or lower)
- Student Discount is only valid for General Admission tickets and Early Bird Tickets.
- A cashback of ¥2,000 will be granted when you enter the venue and present a valid student ID (with photo)
- Cashback will only be granted during the festival. Furthermore, cashback will not be granted at any other time than at the time of entry. Please present your student ID when entering the venue.
- 2-DAY tickets will be be granted a cashback of ¥,2000.
- ※Only valid for holder of student ID. Uniforms, commuter passes or other items will not be accepted instead of student ID.
- ※Only the actual holder of the student ID is eligible for cashback.
- ※It is legally prohibited to disguise or forge student IDs using handwriting, lamination, glueing photos, etc.
- ※We reserve the right to refuse entry to individuals in violation of the above regulations.
Contact information for questions regarding ticket sales
Tel: 06-6882-1224 (平日11:00~19:00)
Contact information for questions regarding performances
TryHard Japan Co., Ltd.
For support in English, call:
(Available until October 10th)